With an exclusive shore to the impressively turquoise Caribbean Sea, overlooking stunningly white sandy beaches on a stretch of over 600 feet, Mareazul offers luxury lifestyle in an unprecedented location.  Just a few minutes away from attractive sites such as the 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen, mystic Mayan ruins, and many more breathtaking places, the project will rise as a luxurious ocean-front residential paradise on the thriving Mayan Riviera.   Mareazul is positioned as the first phase of development within the 600-acre master-planned resort community of Grand Coral, which will also feature shopping areas, Nick Price Championship golf course and a world class designer beach club.

“Mareazul is hassle free ownership with all the amenities and activities of a luxury hotel, spa-like comforts combined with the privacy and seclusion of being in a private community with the convenience of living minutes to town and 5th avenue”

Features & Amenities

Ø  2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms (Interior 1252 – 2622 sq ft, ext 310 – 631 sq ft)

Ø  Jacuzzis on Terrace and rooftop, splash pools for Ground floors

Ø  Top of the line fully equipped kitchens

Ø  Hurricane Proof double layer windows

Ø  Ocean views, Zen-Maya botanical garden and pool views

Ø  Location: Five minutes north of Playa del Carmen with access from the highway and 5th Avenue.

Ø  One full-service restaurant, poolside café and a gourmet food and delicatessen store in the resort property

Ø  Amenities:  Spa, state of the art fitness center, Zen botanical garden with Mayan Sculptures, meditation areas, pool and beach cabanas, 600 foot-long infinity edge pool with islands for lounge chairs and beds, jogging path, concierge services, rental management office, business center, social entertainment room with wrap-around terraces, tennis and paddle courts all spread throughout the community’s 30 acres, shuttle service to downtown

Ø  Professional rental & management will be available to all homeowners.

How to Purchase:

   Initial investment down:  $10,000 USD Reservation deposit then 30% initial investment.  The developer is offering financing on the remaining 70% with attractive rates, which is due upon completion.

Price Range: $600k - $1.6M

 


 

 

 

 


     
USEFUL RESOURCES

CONTACT US

Playa Real Estate Mall by Selva & Company Realty
Carretera Federal #307 Plaza Progreso 2 Piso Local 70 
                                                      Playa Del Carmen, Q Roo 77710 Mexico

Email: info@selva-co.com
Phone: (805)-308-2900 US/CA
Phone: +521 (984)-803-2058 MX
 
READ OUR BLOG

Get updated about Real Estate in Playa del Carmen and surrounding areas, our real estate blog contains information about the area, entertainment, events, news, restaurants, furniture storesshopping and properties for sale in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.

 
FOLLOW US

Follow Playa Real Estate Mall on Facebook Tweet with Usat Playa Real Estate Mall Google + Playa Real Estate Mall Playa Real Estate Mall Blog

 


Sign In